3/14/12

Jacob is ONE!

Perfect weather + happy baby = Amazing session
We had so much fun celebrating Jacob's first birthday on the square this past weekend! We had cute smiles, beautiful light and a cupcake to top it off! This big fella is all boy to the core. Every truck that went by we all took a moment to admire it! Every person that walked by us got a sweet smile and wave and not to mention he is WALKING everywhere!!





God gave each of us many talents and singing is NOT one of mine. However, during our time together Lisa and I sang Happy Birthday and M-I-C-K-E-Y    M-O-U-S-E several times for everyone within a mile's radius to hear! Well, maybe not that loud but I did sing in public more than you would normaly catch me doing! When I realized I was getting into the singing a little too much and remembering I was in public and people could hear me I pulled out my Iphone and let Mickey sing it himself!  








HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!

     I really had fun and bonded with this little guy! When I first met him he reached for me and smiled! Now most of you know I have a 2 year old boy and that I LOVE teaching Awanas in the 2 year class, so this simple act really warmed my heart. It is always my goal to leave you better than I found you. I want everyone to leave feeling encouraged and excited. Children are gifts from God and should be treasured! Lisa, I hope you and Jacob had as much fun as I did!       Please feel free to share your comments below! I love hearing from you! Also share this link on you Facebook for friends to see!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shauna Fortner Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Paper by Sassy Designs