6/4/12

God's sweet Gift



   Ask me what makes me cry and you would hear a small list of things you can count on one hand. One of those things is seeing a baby enter this world and take it's first breath. When I had CJ Christy Martin was sweet enough to give me the gift of a BIRTH SESSION! It is a passion of mine to stand back and just shoot vs. telling you how to stand and to smile! I love REAL moments and a birth is one of those REAL moments!
  It is so nice not having to worry about a camera, wonder if the pictures going to be in focus or if anyone even thinking about a camera in the delivery room. Having this special time photographed helps preserve your memories for a lifetime! Now, I know some are thinking "I would never want to be photographed giving birth!"    ....BUT these are the moments in life that really matter! They are the stories you will tell the rest of your life.
 
   Now meet Kolton...



























If you would like more info on how to have a birth photographed please email me!




2 comments:

Kristina cowart said...

I cannot even put into words how much these pictures mean to me...they turned out even more amazing than I could have imagined! Thank you so much! I will cherish these forever!

Kristin Oldach said...

SO IN LOVE WITH THESE!! Shauna you did amazing at getting the most prefect shots!! The only of Kristina with tears in her eyes is my fav!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Shauna Fortner Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Paper by Sassy Designs