8/1/11

close to my heart

By now I am sure you have a tiny clue as to how I feel about family.. So this post should come as no suprise. Josh, my brother inlaw, will be an offical senior in a few short days. I first met Josh about 7 years ago while he was in elementry school. He was a tiny little fella back then and happy as he could be. I remember one of the first things he said to me.. "Wow, you have big lips!"  Then his face turned red and he giggled for about 10 minutes. I have so many memories I could share from him forgetting his shoes for MY wedding to stuffing our pants with blankets to make it look like we had huge butts.. but I will not share those here. Well, he is still that sweet little boy at heart but grown into a man now. Josh IS the smartest and most well controlled 17 year old I know. He is more mature than most 30 year olds. He loves to laugh and at his best watching dumb funny YouTube videos with his brothers!
  'Uncle Joshie' plays the gutair and the pee-nano and has a voice the will melt your heart. CJ needs loves to sit next to him while he plays and try sing along. He plays and sings for our church and is a blessing to everyone around him! I am so blessed to have him in CJ's life. I could not think of anyone better for him to look up to! I could go on forever so let's see some pics!!
   When I took on the challenge of doing Josh's senior session I knew it was not going to be easy. Most guys do not enjoy "posing" for the camera. But since it was with me I thought with Chris (his brother and my husband) by my side to make him smile that I could get some great shots!! Well WE DID!!




NOW before you think I got two sessions mixed up know this..   This is the same kid as above!!  After the first part of his session I cut his hair and we found out what was behind all that hair! I know! Handsome right?!



epic

Joshie we adore you and we are SO proud of who you CHOOSE to be. CJ loves his uncle Joshie!  *sugar*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shauna Fortner Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Paper by Sassy Designs